Brendon Small's gear stolen

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
297785214_606208490854098_4999158862930874918_n.jpg

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Buckethead’s guitars got stolen from his studio space last week. And now, this theft happens to Brandon Small. And one of the guitars stolen from Small happens to be a Buckethead Les Paul.

Los Angeles is just unhinged right now. Truly regressing back into a dangerous, unsafe Wild West.

I think photos would do more good than naming them...
Agreed. I’m sure he has insurance on his gear/studio. So he should have an inventory of photos and serial numbers for insurance purposes.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I think photos would do more good than naming them...
He didn't even really name them.

"Hey guys I got my guitars stolen look out for an SG, I think it says Gibson at the top. Oh yeah and a fender custom shop. Dunno if it's red or blue or whatever. Oh yeah and a 1984 Kramer. Can't remember the model, just some Kramer from 84." Is how this reads to me.

Like jeez man this list is vague.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He didn't even really name them.

"Hey guys I got my guitars stolen look out for an SG, I think it says Gibson at the top. Oh yeah and a fender custom shop. Dunno if it's red or blue or whatever. Oh yeah and a 1984 Kramer. Can't remember the model, just some Kramer from 84." Is how this reads to me.

Like jeez man this list is vague.
I believe the Kramer model is "1984" -- it is a way to release the EVH signature from the 80s without a lawsuit. They had, at one point, a Diver Down paint job when Satchel still had a signature guitar.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
Buckethead’s guitars got stolen from his studio space last week. And now, this theft happens to Brandon Small. And one of the guitars stolen from Small happens to be a Buckethead Les Paul.

Los Angeles is just unhinged right now. Truly regressing back into a dangerous, unsafe Wild West.

Agreed. I’m sure he has insurance on his gear/studio. So he should have an inventory of photos and serial numbers for insurance purposes.

Ya hate to see it.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
With that collection I feel sorry for the thief. Stealing someone's unfinished warmoth project is like stumbling upon the One Ring -- hope you didn't have any fun plans for the next 8 month.

Thaeon

Cosmic Question Asker
Reaction score
With that collection I feel sorry for the thief. Stealing someone's unfinished warmoth project is like stumbling upon the One Ring -- hope you didn't have any fun plans for the next 8 month.

I do truly feel bad for Brendon. That’s super shitty.

However, I feel that if I came upon an unfinished Warmoth guitar even by honest means, I’d deserve all those other guitars as compensation for taking it on.

Asphyxia

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man that Les Paul Gold Top sounded good. I wanted one ever sense I saw Brendon's.