Aristides Guitars

Agalloch

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
now that I've seen that guitar? no

I appreciate you properly capturing just how disgusting that guitar is. I was beginning to question my own taste with all these people saying, "Actually, that is a very fine and classy Mario Kart guitar. In fact, it's on par with the excellence of this similarly brilliant and understated Hannah Montana guitar."

15177_2_ver1488789674.jpg

Kyle Jordan

Ace of Knaves
Reaction score
So, scouring the Arium Addicts Archives for something, and I stumbled across a couple of posts that mention Aristides is working on some type of multi scale option with an Evertune. They're being real hush hush about it, but it's apparently a thing.

Outstanding.

oracles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So, scouring the Arium Addicts Archives for something, and I stumbled across a couple of posts that mention Aristides is working on some type of multi scale option with an Evertune. They're being real hush hush about it, but it's apparently a thing.

Outstanding.
Evertune has been working on a v2 for almost a decade and have nothing to show for it as yet, I wouldn't hold my breath. They've been very slow to innovate, or fix the problems with the current v1

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Alright I was ready to dunk on this guitar, but I do really love the Mario Kart reference on the back. Still... those inlays are pretty rough.

You know...once I realized something that was probably obvious to most...those position markers are the same font/style as the "current position" display on Mario Kart indicating which place you are in the race. I...I kinda don't hate them anymore. 🤣 Soooo not for me, but I at least can understand that it's a product of nerd-dom.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
You know...once I realized something that was probably obvious to most...those position markers are the same font/style as the "current position" display on Mario Kart indicating which place you are in the race. I...I kinda don't hate them anymore. 🤣 Soooo not for me, but I at least can understand that it's a product of nerd-dom.
Yeah once I saw that I hated it wayyyyy less.

fookite

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Also seems the be sort of a Jason Becker call out. I like it.

Edit: someone beat me to the punch.

Mathemagician

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I think the pics where jay is holding the guitar (my build attached for reference) makes them seem extra wide, but they’re pretty normal in person. Not as small as a strandberg though.

I’ve been waffling on a first order since mid December. And this is basically what I want but as an 060. It ain’t helping I’ll tell you hu-wut.

jyym

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’ve been waffling on a first order since mid December. And this is basically what I want but as an 060. It ain’t helping I’ll tell you hu-wut.
Just do it, you won’t regret it. Mine will only go up for sale when I have another h/06 out for delivery.