Anybody wanna record a solo over a song I'm struggling to complete?

Roberto Djentz

The guy who asks too many questions
Reaction score
Thanks! But to be honest, I only recorded that as an insta clip for example purposes. :lol:

But all good, I've got it documented now, so I can just redo it as a stem. Just give me some time. Or if you manage to learn it yourself, you can do that too.
I dig that melody and style, I was looking for licks definitely along the lines of that πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Ultimately, it's your decision on how to proceed with the song you wrote. But after hearing you mention the flexibility of adjusting things around, have you considered having more than one soloist pitching in?

This was my attempt for the rest, for what it's worth.

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Ultimately, it's your decision on how to proceed with the song you wrote. But after hearing you mention the flexibility of adjusting things around, have you considered having more than one soloist pitching in?

I'm down for whatever and I'm flexible with it, I'm kind of learning as I go, it's inspiring to hear everyone's take on what they would do with it πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š I dig what you got here too broham πŸ™Œ

And I can always compile/extend it πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Lemonbaby

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Not gonna lie, I feel like Keith Richards now. As in "not knowing how to really play guitar", not "being an 87 year old millionaire with fans all over the planet".

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I feel like Keith Richards now. As in "not knowing how to really play guitar", not "being an 87 year old millionaire with fans all over the planet".
These guys are blowing my mind with their shreds πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š it's all epic stuff, I can't wait to hear more πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š it's all inspirational πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Here is a slightly extended/looped version for those who would like to shred/jam a tad bit longer 😊

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Where's y'all at brohams? πŸ˜†

I've enjoyed seeing how others would approach this track πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

ANYBODY is welcome to try it out πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

I've been learning the solos submitted so far πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ I'm truly enjoying the process πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
All these solo submissions make me question my ability to play 😩🀣 you guys are all so good πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Guess I should be taking guitar lessons 🀣 you guys are playing way above my level 😩 but I dig it πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š