Any Brits here?

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's not my fault if the last 10 years of british politics have been Collector Edition grade. How do you want me to NOT go "lolmao" when I hear that one of the candidates for replacing Liz Truss is effing Boris Johnson.

If I got paid 100K/year for life for 44 days of faulty work, I'd have a good laugh, too.
I'm merely saying it would be a more interesting comment from someone who hadn't been saying the same thing, and ONLY the same thing, as long as I can remember on these boards. :)

Boris is a moron, and thankfully realized it in time to drop out.

Louis Cypher

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Incredible dog whistle front page from the Daily Mail.... how the fcuk do they get away with this? What I love though is the former PM they faun all over, Boris, is actually one of those 10m UK residents born outside the UK, in fact half the people who have or are cabinet ministers since 2019 have partners or parents who fall in to this 10m born outside the UK figure..... but the MAil doesn't mean them obviously, its another look over here and get angry about all these "illegal" migrants who are all criminals and gang members, don't look here at the fails asylum process, and def try to forget about the cost of living crisis and that taxes are gonna rise and energy bill poverty or out of control inflation..... just get angry about black or brown foreigners as its all their fault your life is so sh1t, not 12 yrs of Tory rule

Daily-Mail.jpg

Last edited:

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
Incredible dog whistle front page from the Daily Mail.... how the fcuk do they get away with this? What I love though is the former PM they faun all over, Boris, is actually one of those 10m UK residents born outside the UK, in fact half the people who have or are cabinet ministers since 2019 have partners or parents who fall in to this 10m born outside the UK figure..... but the MAil doesn't mean them obviously, its another look over here and get angry about all these "illegal" migrants who are all criminals and gang members, don't look here at the fails asylum process, and def try to forget about the cost of living crisis and that taxes are gonna rise and energy bill poverty or out of control inflation..... just get angry about black or brown foreigners as its all their fault your life is so sh1t, not 12 yrs of Tory rule

Daily-Mail.jpg
Literal on step from incitement

Louis Cypher

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Albanian PM Edi Rama absolutely nails the state of UK, or English politics should I say, post Brexit.
Shocking how mainstream racism and zenophobic anti migrant/asylum seeker rhetoric has now become. Fcuking disgusting

Louis Cypher

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Home Secretary has her pants pulled down by another Tory MP over immigration and she confirms the truth that there is NO "legal" route for asylum seekers & refugees in to the UK, question is IU suppose is she so fcuking stupid she doesn't understand one of the main points of her role as Home Secretary or she just doesn't care, coz lazy right wing anti immigration rhetoric is a vote winner with the tory base

Last edited:

sleewell

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You have to be mad at immigrants bc if you were mad at the appropriate people something might actually change for the better for most people which is their worst fear.

Same thing happened here. Demonize unions. Convince people that immigrants are the problem. If we lower the corp tax rates and the rates for highest income tax brackets the money will eventually trickle down. Look away from the rich stealing at the highest rates ever and blame the poor folks willing to work jobs most of us would never consider. If you blame the wrong people you don't have to increase wages to match inflation and the wealth just keeps transferring to those who already have the most.

The fact that they keep getting a large chunk of people to fall for it and repeatedly voting against their own interests is really quite astounding.