FS Agile Legacy 727 DBBR 7-string guitar (WITH HARD CASE)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by LeviathanKiller, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    This was apparently a pretty limited run guitar because I've yet to see them come back in stock. The top is amazing for a guitar in this price range.

No issues other than a chip in the finish underneath the truss rod and a few factory tool marks on the fretboard.

Reason for selling is because I just can't get along with TOM bridges. The only TOM I've been somewhat happy with is the Hipshot TOM and even then I don't know how I feel about it.

It's been kept in a smoke-free home. Never gigged, used outside of the home, or subjected to any other negative conditions.

I'll be shipping this in the original box I got it in inside of the case (with keys).

Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntsville, AL
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here or on Reverb
    References (eBay or other forum userid): None yet really. Just my Reverb account.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $320 USD + $40 shipping ($50 discount to SS.org peeps if you message me)
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]

2. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.