Got this last week from Nick at The Axe Palace. As you can see, well.... apparently the post office ran it over with a truck. Not kidding. There was a tire mark on the other side that I didn't get a picture of! Things didn't turn out too well. I was hopeful and tried wiring it up, but I got nothing but noise. After I took it out again I found that the ground wire had been cracked or broken a few inches from the coil and it ended up tearing through the cloth insulation when I pulled it out. Upon closer inspection the coil didn't look too good either. Nick has been very helpful, took it as a return, and is working on the replacement. I can't fault him, these things just happen sometimes. Bad news is I will have to wait for them to build a new one, probably at least another 3 weeks I assume. The only good thing is that I got the rest of my wiring project done for my Charvel Model 6 and it works and sounds great, excepting that I still have a J200 in the middle position now. I really had to measure things out this time to fit all those wires in the control cavity, and it still looks a bit like a rat's nest, but oh well. Final wiring diagram is below.