Why? Seriously....why?

Discussion in 'Site News & Support' started by electriceye, May 26, 2017.

1. El Caco

El Caco Djavli te ponesli Contributor

Did it still say it was the same version at the bottom? To be honest I can't see the difference between them on my PC but pressing that and confirming does actually change them on my end, at least it says so at the bottom of the page.

2. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

So is this just an iPad issue at the moment? My iPhone, MacBook, Galaxy Tab, WinPC and Galaxy phone all seem to be able to access the mobile version.

3. spilla

spilla SS.org Regular

Yeah, it stays the same after clicking that link (text doesnt change to "sevenstring mobile")

Must be, im able to change to mobile version on my PC thats running Win7. Im also able to use the mobile layout on my android phone (Samsung Galaxy). Ive tried 2 different ipads. An ipad 4 and an ipad air. Both wont let me use the mobile format using that linhk El Caco provided and the mobile option isnt there if i use the paintbrush icon.

4. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Of course that's the one iDevice I don't own. :lol:

Have you tried a different browser?

5. spilla

spilla SS.org Regular

Just installed Chrome but im still unable to use/choose mobile. I havnt updated my ipad in a while, so it could be that but i dont plan on doing that until i hear from others that have got mobile layout to work on an updated ipad. Dont really want to have to put up with any changes to IOS Apple forces on you when you update.