Why are you sad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex Kenivel, May 28, 2014.

1. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Yeh, I hear that.

I've had some days where I just had no idea what to do with myself. Might be doing something you have to do thinking "man, when will this end, I want to be doing anything else right now", then you finish that thing, have a whole day left and think... "ah great... now I don't know what to do, and nothing sounds appealing right now".

Sometimes just gatta pick a thing and do it anyway. Might be enough of a pickup, might not. Who knows.

2. p0ke

p0ke 7-string guitard

Yeah, the mind's an interesting thing. When I have a day like you described I just don't do anything. Haven't had one in a long time though, I always have to do something :lol: But what I mean is that it's not a crime to just idle out sometimes :)

3. watson503

watson503 Los Cochinos

Just heard Ralph Santolla is in a coma, he suffered a heart attack and things are not looking well.

4. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

I live on an island, resort thingy. Been here for 9 months. I recently found a chick which happens to be of my age (34), first chick I ever date thats my own age, which on this island is pretty weird to find, average age here is like 24 lol.

I only got to go out with her for a few weeks, now she left today :( shes been here for 3 years, also recently broke with her ex one of reasons why she wanted to leave.

so although it was cool the little time we spend, it sucks I had to meet her on her last few days :( and that she jsut left today

might see her in a month as we planing a snow trip tho

5. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

was chatting to a ex band mate via messenger and he asked what am I doing musically at the moment and my honest reply of fucking nothing made me sad to type

6. Spicypickles

Spicypickles 8 string Warrior

RIP to Anthony Bourdain. Apparently he hung himself.

I own several of his books, couple cookbooks etc. Loved his shows, his wit and dry humour. I don’t typically get bummed out over people I’ve never met, but this one stings, deep.

At the very least, I hope it was an auto asphyxiation thing, and he finished.

rifftrauma likes this.
  7. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Anthony Bourdain :(