Why are you mad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Faine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. lurè

lurè SS.org Regular

Literally had a blast

AxeHappy likes this.
  2. Kaura

Kaura SS.org Regular

Tried to apply for US citizenship but the site wouldn't let me to register. I guess I won't join the USMC ever. :(

NotDonVito likes this.
  3. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

With how things are going, that's probably a good thing. :ugh:

AxeHappy and BlackMastodon like this.
  4. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

You're not the right race most likely so you wouldn't like it anyways. Just being honest.

5. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

I don't know if you've ever seen the demographics of Finland. :lol:

6. The906

The906 Hella rad Contributor

Sisu-Rah!

7. Metropolis

Metropolis SS.org Regular

Right race... what. This might be the whitest country in the world :D

8. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Despise my job and trying to figure out how to pull off a career change while also raising an almost 3 year old by myself.

BlackMastodon and The906 like this.
  9. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

having to deal with a dumb co-worker, you know one of those with complete lack of common sense and ability to figure it out the most stupid simple things by itself. One of those that makes you think "how do you even manage all this time, had a bussiness, had a wife???"

we live on a small island, we got the priviledge at my work to have golf buggies due to our job (which have to be shared), lets say my house/room is at 30/40min walk.... I share the buggy with that person. Today trying to fucking argue about the buggies which my answer to him was simply "just fucking ask!".... like I like to go for a hike or gym after work.... donno why in the F he decided today to be like "but I need to buggy to do stuff in the afto too....... "well ASK!!!!!" for the big F sake!!!..... I do not give an F to walk back home and I have done it countless of times, he drops me at the location and I jsut walk......aahhhggg

like he was suggesting I share the buggy with another co-worker as she does gym too..... Im like "you know we got to different gyms at a different times no?.. I 90% of time go in the mornings, she goes afternoons"... and he knows, hes jsut too dumb to remmeber, in his mind is "you guys do gym so theres the solution derp" ..... same then he saying "but youy two always go out at night, so better you two share the buggy"...... which again, yes we sometimes we do go out together, but we also go out with different people at different places/times.... plus 80% of the time we take the bus as we cant drive after 1am and/or drunk...... all this while he doesnt do anything at night, if not we both need the buggies more at night than he would ever will..... you see what I mean with his logic and common sense being fully trow out of the window

he used to live wher Iw as which is at the end of the road at the furthest point you can live in this place, he always complain, now he got moved to a much closer location, which is same palce as other co-workers... so they give him a ride so Im cool I take the buggy as I need it for the morning...... but if the big puppy doesnt tell me he "needs it" Im not gonna give it to him

same shit other day, fucking lazy puppy decides to cry and call to pick him up from the ferry, im like "nope, Im going to gym" (its his day off, so ideally I got priority on buggy)..... "but I already asked blah and blah, I need a ride......." (other co-workers were like me... all of us thinking "just walk!!") literary his house is a 15 min walk from the ferry, he didnt have any bags...... I get it, if Im going home I could give you a ride, but since Im not that should be the end of the conversation, but he kept insisting, because hes too lazy to either walk or take the fucking bus which is a 5 min walk from there too

plus a couple of times to me and to another co-worker he bitching and crying to give hi the buggy because he "needs it" to go to the supermarket, when both of us where bussy, or more than that again he was the one on day off while us working and wanting to do do stuff in the afto already planed, but nooooo he NEEDS to go to the supermarket.... which for me one time, if I did was to loose enough time in order to not be able to do my afto long hikerun due to sunset times, and my friend other time she had her night planed with her boyfriend..... both times he was on day off, so technically he could jsut go to the supermarket at ANY time of the day, jsut take the fucking bus!!!!........ nope, only because in reality he wanted to buy a case of beer(to drink by itself at home) so it was "too heavy" to carry abck to the bus.... or buy a cooked chicken, which was "too hot" to be able to re-heat once he get home after bus....... could he wait to the next day?... nope, he need it that day......

my friend told him, take the bus, I would pick you up from the supermarket at X time and give you a ride home...... X time arrives, hes not there as he was waiting for my friend to pick him up from his house......

Im seriously considering changing my days off jsut so I can maximise the amount of times I wont have to deal with him per week lol

sorry for the rant, I started typing as a quick why Im mad, end up being a full on rant, Im not expecting anyone to read it, I just need it to blow off some steam. Before I post it I tried to search for the rant tread but I couldnt find it, not even using the search function... plus this rant could be placed into first world struggle tread too hahaha

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  10. NotDonVito

NotDonVito SS.org Regular

[​IMG]