What is your guys favorite video game?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JustinRhoads1980, Apr 16, 2018.

1. p0ke

p0ke 7-string guitard

Oh yeah, Skyrim is one of the last games I got myself deeply immersed into. I really loved it, I even played the DLC's. That was hilarious by the way, I had the main game in English, but then I managed to get the DLC's in German. So whenever I went into a DLC-area, the people would speak German, as if I'd gone into a different country in the game :lol:

2. Grumul

Grumul SS.org Regular

Too many to single out. Fallout 1, 2. Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 are probably at the top of the list. Uh... Crusader Kings 2, FTL, Battle Brothers, Majesty, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Broforce, Zombie Night Terror, Ghost Master, Mount and Blade, Shadow Tactics, Vampire the Masquerade, Mushroom 11, Gemini Rue and a bunch of others. That'll do for starters.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  3. MFB

MFB ExBendable

I'll be replaying it once I finish Origins, but I'm 99% sure it's Assassin's Creed II. Brotherhood could tie it since it's a continuation of the story, but with some new mechanics added to it to give the finishing touch (and even from AC to ACII was a big jump in terms of play).

If it's not that, it's probably Resident Evil 4 since I've bought that on like 3 different platforms :lol:

4. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    Recent ones:
    The Witcher 3
    GTA San Andreas / Vice City / GTA5
    Final Fantasy 7 is epic as well, although it is slightly hilarious playing it on a 50" TV.

5. HeavyMetal4Ever

HeavyMetal4Ever SS.org Regular

Off the top of my head, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Mario Kart series, Soul Calibur series, Fallout series, The Witcher 3, GTA series.

Just a random thought, if I had a dollar for every hour i've spent playing video games...I could easily afford to buy and play more video games. Oh, and food and bills and stuff. Maybe a nice guitar. Also, more video games.