The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by steinmetzify, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Kaura

Kaura SS.org Regular

I cut my tongue while I ate some sour candy last night. :(

2. Kaura

Kaura SS.org Regular

Just dropped my audio interface and it stopped working. It's not like I wanted to spend my summer vacation that starts in a few weeks by recording music. I've been planning to replace that interface anyway since it's one of those piece of crap first generation Focusrite Scarlett's but I really don't feel like spending any money on a new one right since I've been planning to buy a new guitar once my next paycheck comes.

Edit: Lol, didn't even remember I made that earlier post today. I was basicly half asleep at work. I guess it counts as a first world problem too that I can't go to bed before midnight because of the amount of daylight we get here in northern Europe. :lol:

3. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

I fell asleep with the fan blowing in my face and I woke up with an eye-ache. Since my day at work was 80-90% scheduled computer screen time, I'm doomed. I already sprayed myself in the eye with water three times today, trying to get some relief.

4. AxeHappy

AxeHappy SS.org Regular

I keep discovering/re-discovering guitar brands and it is fucking up my planned queue of ordering guitars.

Flappydoodle and A-Branger like this.
  5. Edika

Edika SS.org Regular

I had to cancel an order for a Jackson Kelly guitar case. I had ordered it on the 12th of May from an online shop I had a 10% coupon. It wasn't on stock but said available 7 days after order. So I said what the heck. 7 days became 14 before it was back on stock (not in my hands) and two days ago I received an update that due to their supplier it will be with them on the end of July. I didn't feel I wanted to wait that long as I'm not sure they'll get it for sure then.

In a sense I didn't mind as my credit card bill will be a bit higher than what I wanted due to some unexpected expenses. To make things worse though I got an email that some pickups I was after will be back on stock this evening and even received a 10% voucher for a set. Adult brain and immature kiddie brain are fighting it out for sure.

6. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

Everyone in the city I work in was let out of work early today; they all took the same small early commuter train; the heat was running on the whole time on a warm day.

7. Kaura

Kaura SS.org Regular

Had to buy a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 because the only store that sells it around here didn't have the 2i2 on stock and the Solo version doesn't have a volume knob for headphones. So basicly I had to pay 70€ extra for one knob because I don't even need a single output apart from the headphone one.