NGD - Custom Shop Silverburst LPC

Discussion in 'Standard Guitars' started by Thanatopsis, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Robotechnology

Robotechnology SS.org Regular

Very Nice! I had one that I loved but, it was BARELY edged out by my other LPC, a 68RI. I preferred the neck thickness of the Silverburst. Preferred the slightly lighter weight of the 68RI. Tone was different but equal. Anyway Enjoy!

2. Robotechnology

Robotechnology SS.org Regular

Very Nice! I had one that I loved but, it was BARELY edged out by my other LPC, a 68RI. I preferred the neck thickness of the Silverburst. Preferred the slightly lighter weight of the 68RI. Tone was different but equal. Anyway Enjoy!

3. Thanatopsis

Thanatopsis SS.org Regular

Thanks, I was just looking at your Horizon thread, that thing is killer. I've always been a big Horizon fan and can't get over how awesome the combination of the transparent black flame top, maple neck, and black binding looks.

feraledge likes this.
  4. feraledge

feraledge Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?

Thanks man! It’s my dream guitar for sure. The finish is called black fog IIRC and has those brown undertones. I called my custom SD bridge PUP “obsidian” but it’s an appropriate name for that guitar in general.

5. possumkiller

possumkiller Custom Title:

The best version of the LP for sure. A 70s silverburst (real Gibson not my Chinese knockoff) Flying V is still at the top of my dream guitars list.

6. Thanatopsis

Thanatopsis SS.org Regular

I have a whit Jackson SLSMG and one of the aesthetic aspects I always liked was the black/white contrast between the hardware, pickups, ebony fingerboard and the body. Yours just takes it to another level with the neck and binding. The only thing about it I'd change for myself is a fixed bridge.