FS Mesa Dual Rectifier Multi Watt

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by sevenfoxes, Jul 8, 2018.

1. sevenfoxes

sevenfoxes SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Dual Rectifier Multi Watt
    Modifications (if any):
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Location (City,State or City,Country): SLC, UT
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb feedback https://reverb.com/shop/fox-audio/feedback
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500 shipped w/ new tubes, or $1350 shipped with old tubes (see description).
    Pictures:

Greetings! This listing is for a Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head. This is the Multi Watt version that allows you to go from 100w to 50w, which makes it much easier to achieve tube saturation at lower volumes! The multi watt version also includes other features that the older Rectifiers do not, including a slightly revoiced gain structure (tighter, less fizz, etc.), better clean channel, and a transparent serial fx loop for optimum compatability with your effect pedals!

This amp has been well taken care of, and was never gigged with. Most of its life was spent in a studio, and comes from a smoke free enviornment.

BONUS! I just installed the "Metal" tube kit from Doug's Tubes, which makes the amp sound so much better than the stock tubes, and really brings the amp to life! Both power and pre-amp tubes have been replaced with this kit. This is a $150 value! (I am more than happy to put the old tubes back in it, and drop the price to $1350 shipped. Your choice!)

Included is the original footswitch and brand new slip cover that I just purchased.

These amps sell for over 2K new, so save yourself a lot of money and buy used!

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. sevenfoxes

No longer for sale.

3. sevenfoxes

I've decided to relist this. Some other priorities have arised.