FS Keeley Monterey Keeley Rotary Fuzz Vibe Wah Pedal - Mint!

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by USMarine75, Sep 6, 2017.

1. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor

Brief & Accurate Description of gear:

Keeley Monterey - Rotary Fuzz Vibe Wah Pedal - Mint Condition!

The Keeley Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe has: (2 semiconductor Fairchild) vintage fuzz, rotary speaker, vibe, harmonic and auto wah, an octave up or octave down, as well an expression control (just plug in your own expression pedal!) to allow you to create a rich array of sounds. There are two channels on the Monterey Rotary Fuzz Vibe, and these can be configured to give you five different sounds.

I bought this thinking I was building a second board, but I've decided just to go with my one big board which already has these effects.

If you haven't tried one of these you're missing out (see the YT vid). Needless to say Keeley is legendary for both quality and tone (He took incredible care of me when I had a faulty D&M, so I am a loyal fan for life of this brand).

Modifications (if any): none, no velcro on it.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): none, these only come with a box and instructions (no battery or power supply).
    Location (City,State or City,Country): VA/DC
    International OK? :
    Why not, but contact me first for a shipping quote.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
    References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, Reverb (MAGE), Randy
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $200 PPG + fair shipping in CONUS, or free pickup in VA/DC.
    Pictures:

keeley 1.JPG keeley 2.JPG

2. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor