FS Ibanez S1XXV body (fluorescent yellow)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by bugi666, Jun 4, 2017.

1. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

Gear/Guitar : Ibanez S1XXV body
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Aberdeen UK
    International OK?: Preferably UK, but international shipping will be considered
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): trades here, same username on AVForums, rbugdal on ebay.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    £200 + shipping

Complete body with ZR tremolo, INF1, INF2 and INFS1 pickups and all electronics. I bought it with the view to find a Wizard 3 neck and keep it as a guitar for my son, but he decided to play the drums instead.... it's been sitting on a shelf for a year, I'm sure someone could make a good use of this....

Very good condition apart from the hairline crack on the paint in the neck pocket.

S11.jpg S12.jpg S13.jpg

2. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

3. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

another bump

4. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

I managed to get the brand new neck for the RG XXV edition, which Ibanez confirmed would fit no problem. The only issue is I can't find anyone in Scotland to actually fit the neck to the body for me! Emailed few shops, but seems like everyone is now doing re-strings and simple wirings, nothing more complicated....!

As I had it sitting for some time already, I am thinking about passing the whole lot to a new home ... to complete the guitar you would still need Ibanez tuners, and the screws to attach the neck to the body.

Any offers on the Body + neck ?

5. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

Bump - anyone interested in this ?

6. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

7. Elwood

Elwood SS.org Regular

Is the neck a matching one for the model or from a different series?

8. bugi666

bugi666 SS.org Regular

Neck is from the 25th RG series - so different model, but from the same type series (25th edition was done for S and RG). I've emailed Ibanez to check if the neck will fit, and they replied it will.

I was going to keep this but so far, emailed few shops around Scotland, and no-one replied if they can put the guitar together. All it needs apart from parts included is the tuners and the body screws. If I can't generate any interest, probably going to throw it on ebay for parts, but would be a shame really. Hope this will be picked up by someone who knows how to put it together, or who knows some reputable shop ... which looks like we really need in Scotland!!!