FS Ibanez RG1527 Prestige 7 string. $500 shipped.

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by stinkoman, Feb 8, 2019.

1. stinkoman

stinkoman SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG1527
    Modifications (if any): pickups swapped to blackouts, Battery cover installed
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
    Location (City,State or City,Country): lawrenceburg Indiana USA
    International OK? : not at this time
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Talkbass under Stinkoman20xx, Nintendoage under stinkoman, Deals done here and Reverb.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500

Pics can be seen here. https://imgur.com/a/fby9JMr

Wouldnt let me edit the old thread and no longer looking to trade.

Players condition RG1527 that the previous owner installed Seymour Duncan blackouts, and a very professional looking battery cover on the back. Currently set up for B standard tuning. Guitar plays good and works as it should. The body like a lot of RG has some dings, chips, and some pretty pitted hardware but it's it not too bad compared to a lot that I seen. It is a players condition guitar.Comes with the prestige case, tags, tools and all that. I DO NOT have the trem arm unfortunately. $500 shipped insured to your door in the lower 48 CONUS. I'm not interested in any trades at this time unless you happen to have a strandberg.

steinmetzify likes this.
  2. stinkoman

stinkoman SS.org Regular

Only other trade I would be interested in is a Jazzmaster that has Jazzmaster pickups in it. I would also be willing to add my Ormsby 7 hype GTR for a really nice Jazzmaster.