/FT: My Rack Rig (Digitech, Rocktron, Furman)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by George Djentson, Jun 24, 2011.

1. George Djentson

George Djentson Meet George Djentson

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    Furman M8x2 Power Conditioner
    Digitech GSP1101 Preamp/Processor - loaded with c64 mustbebeta firmware and redwirez cab IRs
    Rocktron Velocity 300 Power amp
    4 space rack pictured included if you want it.

Modifications (if any): please see below
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): please see below
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Augusta, GA
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) please contact me here through PM
    References (eBay or other forum userid): here, HCAF and Rig-Talk (Rig talk user name is Neeklaus)
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 shipped, obo. but mostly looking to trade.
    Pictures:

up for trade - my newly put together rack rig.
    had an epiphany and...well...this rig is just gonna have to go.

Furman M8x2 Power Conditioner
    Digitech GSP1101 Preamp/Processor - loaded with c64 mustbebeta firmware and redwirez cab IRs
    Rocktron Velocity 300 Power amp
    4 space rack pictured included if you want it.

[​IMG]

Gibson not for sale :)

The Furman and Rocktron units are brand spanking new, They were just delivered to me from Musicians Friend on June 8th and have only been used a hand full of times.
    The Digitech is used, the previous owner accidently sheared off the preamp control knobs (gain, bass, mid, treb, volume). He then drilled holes in the left over pieces of knob and put in some round wooden knobs. looks kinda goofy, but it gets the job done. Also, you can completely control these parameters in the menu with the editting knob (the big knob). So even if you take out the goofy knobs you can still control the unit with no issues.

For the time being, I don't want to split anything up but I will take a straight up cash/paypal deal for $650 shipped obo
    OR
    I'd love to trade for a cool Amp head or possibly the right guitar.

2. George Djentson

bump for update

UPDATED!!! ignore the post above :)

Digitech GSP1101 Preamp/Processor - loaded with c64 mustbebeta firmware and redwirez cab IRs (I may be convinced to burn you a copy of the Redwirez complete collection if you ask nicely)

[​IMG]

Gibson not for sale :)

The Digitech is used, the previous owner accidently sheared off the preamp control knobs (gain, bass, mid, treb, volume). He then drilled holes in the left over pieces of knob and put in some round wooden knobs. looks kinda goofy, but it gets the job done. Also, you can completely control these parameters in the menu with the editting knob (the big knob). So even if you take out the goofy knobs you can still control the unit with no issues.

cash/paypal deal for $250 shipped obo
    OR
    I'd love to trade for something! Guitars, FX pedals, Amps

3. George Djentson

4. George Djentson