/FT: Jackson DKA8 string

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by sakeido, Oct 18, 2013.

1. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

This guitar is great and is definitely the best 8 I've ever played, but it also settled it forever for me... I do not like how 8 strings sound or play, so it is back to 7s and 6s from here on out.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson DKA 8 string - one of a limited run of approx. 100 guitars. Made in Mexico. My original NGD with this guitar can be found here which includes more of my opinions on how the guitar plays, and all the pics I took of the guitar. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/extended-range-guitars/242504-ngd-jackson-dka8-string.html

Bunch of great specs on this thing though - DiMarzio Deactivator pickups, strat-style jack on the bottom of the body, kill switch, Jackson's version of a Hipshot bridge, trim-lock tuners, etc.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): No case is included! Will ship in the original Jackson box and packing material.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Calgary, AB Canada

International OK?: Canadian or American buyers preferred but I will ship anywhere UPS goes at buyer's cost

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM via this forum

References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay as tenacioustemps

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $850 USD - not very open to offers as the guitar is basically new, mint condition, with maybe 5 hours of playtime on it.

I am open to trades. My ideal trade would be for a Jackson DKA 7 string! I would trade this guitar for one of those straight across, or a DK2MHT. I will not trade for any Agile or Ibanez guitar - Jacksons, Carvins, or top end LTDs only. No Floyd Rose bridges - vintage style trems or hardtails only.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

bump

$800 obo

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  3. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

let's bring er on down to $750obo

4. manofthemosh

manofthemosh SS.org Regular

I am very excited because I've been trying to sell my DK2MT for a few days now, because I wanted to buy that 8 string, but the store didn't have it! I ended up buying the DK2MHT instead as an impulse buy because I was so impressed by it. The truth is I love it but I really didn't need another 6 string. Would you be interested in trading?

Hard part is, I live in BC and I am usually pretty nervous about online transactions/trades

HERES AN IMGUR LINK
    Jackson DK2MHT - Imgur

5. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

one year later bump! guitar has been played approximately two hours since I first posted this ad. I really need to clear this thing out, 8s are absolutely not for me.

HUGE PRICE DROP

$400 USD + SHIPPING

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  6. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

priced for a quick sale. this is more than 50% off for a basically new guitar. I'll only have it for this price for a few days before it goes on eBay for more money... I'd rather take the hit on here than mess with an auction

$400 USD + shipping

7. Geysd

Geysd SS.org Regular

Hey is this sale still open? And do you have an idea about the shipping to europe/germany?