FS /FT [EU] Vigier Excalibur Indus Textured Black

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by EchelonXIII, Feb 5, 2019.

1. EchelonXIII

EchelonXIII SS.org Regular

Hi guys,

I'm putting up one of my superstrats for sale due to the fact that I'm searching for an amazing 7. Guess Vigier needs little introduction. Made in France in 2000, wonderful textured black finish that holds like a tank and makes the guitar feel extremely comfortable.

It features an Alder body and a very nice maple neck and fingerboard with the 90/10 distribution that Vigier has become famous for and eliminates the need for a truss-rod. The pickups are Dimarzio PAF, classics which are really versatile, and the 2011 tremolo is one of the most stable that I've tried.

Condition wise, it IS a matte-finished guitar from 2000, and it has been played for the past 18 years and has a few small marks to show for it. Then again, I guess that's part of the charm, as it feels like those pair of shoes that just have gotten more comfortable with age.

The signature on the back is from Christophe Godin, a well known shredder and Vigier player.

It comes with a hardshell case and all that is to be expected.

Price:€1350 ONO + shipping and fees
    Trades: Now I AM looking for trades, so if you are European based, feel free to shoot me interesting offers, but otherwise, it is open for sale as well.
    Shipping: world wide, as long as the buyer covers the charges
    References: Many

Pics:
    VIG.jpg
    6lf2cjm.jpg
    VIG2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. EchelonXIII

3. EchelonXIII