Europe: Still no other option for a min. 28" scale 8 string other than Schecter?

Discussion in 'Extended Range Guitars' started by BigHandy, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Dineley

Dineley SS.org Regular

Not to beat a dead horse, but you say you want super strat type guitar, the Jackson is what you need!!

[​IMG]

I got a sweet deal on a banshee elite 8 prototype on ebay, or else I would have this orange beast in my stable right now as it's so slick.

2. BigHandy

BigHandy SS.org Regular

Yep, not bad. Wonder hop it's neck feels and plays compared to the slicker/speedy Ibanez or Schecter necks. But maybe I will go a bit higher in price, cause both of the Banshee Elites look very seemly (i faw the natural look), but their new (and only) 7 string multiscale looks even more nicer. It's been mentioned in the Thread before, that there might be an 8 string version coming out, and if they will stick to this design, I guess it will be just perfect for my taste. Tho' I wonder if they actually would, guess they don't have much headroom for the pickup selection as it would be a 8 String FF and thus needs 9 string guitar pups. Hope it will happen anyways...

Dineley likes this.
  3. IsaacJDean

IsaacJDean SS.org Regular

More than happy with my Schecter C-8 Deluxe. Set it up, put D'Activators in it, NYXL 9-80s on and it sounds and plays so well.