Enter Sandman Solo

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by sevenfoxes, Apr 16, 2018.

1. sevenfoxes

sevenfoxes SS.org Regular

I've been working on the Enter Sandman solo for the last couple of days, and without having an instructor, it's kinda hard to tell where I'm at with my progress. I threw a quick video together to give you an idea of where I'm at. I know I'm not playing the solo "exactly" like the album version, and my timing isn't spot on, but any feedback/critiscm is welcome and appreciated! Thanks!

2. Rawkmann

Rawkmann SS.org Regular

Sounds good to me, just make sure to play/practice to a metronome or drum beat. I'm personally not a fan of guitar playing without a beat or backing track, and I'm sure there a ton of Enter Sandman backing tracks on Youtube. Maybe do another recording with a drum beat going some time. Not playing the solo EXACTLY is perfectly fine, but You always want Your timing to be spot on for sure.

sevenfoxes likes this.
  3. sevenfoxes

sevenfoxes SS.org Regular

Thanks man! I really appreciate the advice. Practicing with a metronome or backing track is something I never do, and really need to start incorporating into my practice routine. Thanks again!