Dimarzio Pups, pedals, Traynor YCS100 Head etc.

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by rokket2005, Jun 8, 2010.

1. rokket2005

rokket2005 SS.org Regular

Hi guys, I've got a few random things lying around, as well as a few pedals that I'm not using anymore. Parker Fly gas is biting hard, so I figured this stuff can go to someone who uses it more than me.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    Modifications (if any):
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Twin Cities, MN, US
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) pms are great
    References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay handle is cookx285
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    Pictures:

Jackson DXMG Neck and Body - Traded
    [​IMG]
    I'm parting out the neck and body of this, as the wiring is a little messed up, and were I to sell it as is I fear would only aggravate anyone who bought it. The body has a few chips, albeit small ones. The neck has some discoloration on the back near the 1-4 frets, but plays magnificently and the frets have very little wear.

Parts/Etc.
    Original Floyd Rose Trem - $150
    Black
    Bought from Carvin 2 years ago with the intention on building a guitar. Never happened. In great condition, has a small pin sized chip of paint off near the low e string saddle.

Dimarzio X2N - $55
    Black

Dimarzio Air Norton - $50
    Black

Seymour Duncan SH2N Jazz - $55
    Black with Name

EMG HZ Set - Sold
    Black

Neumann KM 184 - $700
    Brand New with Cedar Case and stand adapter, clip, and pop filter.

Digitech Digidelay - $65
    Very Clean, but has a few chips in the paint on the edges. Half of the back sticker is gone from previous velcro use.

Devi Ever Aenima - $80
    Immaculate condition, sounds beastly.

Humphrey Audio Mods SLO/Diezel Modded MT-2 - Traded
    Sounds amazing, reviews of it on HC are all the introduction this pedal needs. Humphrey Audio Mods SLO-Diezel MT-2: Harmony Central User Reviews

Amps

Traynor YCS100 MkI - Traded
    [​IMG]
    This is/was Traynor's Flagship and for good reason.
    3 Channels, fully independent eq, reverb, gain, volume, fx mix, bright/scoop, modern/vintage switches on each channel
    Clean is very versatile, especially with the available eq options.
    Channel 2 is "Marshall" voiced, sounds really good and has a lot of gain on tap.
    Channel 3 is "Mesa" voiced. Not as flabby of a low end as rectos, but still very heavy sounding.
    It also has global Presence and Resonance Knobs
    100w switchable to 30w
    The front panel has some weird "fingerprint" like markings that don't seem to come off. The amp still sounds great.
    Footswitch has a 2 way switch in the clean channel stomp, which basically means you have to hit it twice when switching to it as to not make the amp scream when you try to switch to another channel. Easy fix for those so inclined.

Predominantly looking to sell, but if you have a mid 90's fly deluxe you're looking to get rid of let me know :wavey:
    Prices are shipped, the traynor may be an extra $20 or so depending on shipping quote and location. Paypal with gift option preferred, US CONUS only. I've got several good trades on the HCCF, TGP, and my ebay handle is cookx285 where I have 100% feedback. Thanks for looking!
    I'm located in the Twin Cities Area, Minnesota, US. Local deals would be awesome, but if not, I'm going to keep this to shipping in the CONUS 48.

2. rokket2005

3. rokket2005

4. rokket2005

bump, some stuff moved, still got some left