Death metal online project looking for a bassist and drummer.

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by ZombieLloyd, Mar 5, 2018.

1. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

Hey guys. As the title says, I'm in an online death metal project and we've recently decided that we need a dedicated bassist and a real drummer. We're still working on our first song, waiting for the 3rd guitarist (not as bad as it sounds) to get back from Germany at the end of the month to record his part. We are writing more songs in the meantime.

We need a bassist who can play melodic death metal and a drummer who is comfortable with blast beats and stuff like that. And if you are able to record video for your tracks for Youtube playthrough videos, that would also be a big help. We'd prefer it, but right now it's not very necessary. Recording video on your phone will be fine as long as there's decent lighting. The other 2 guitarists are recording video with their phones anyway.

I think that's everything. If you have questions about things I didn't cover here, please PM me.

2. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

Just a heads up. We may have found a bass player, I've given him a song to learn to see if he can play it. I'll write another post here if he ends up not working out.

bostjan likes this.