conspiracy theories / mystical creatures / urban legends...the thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by M3CHK1LLA, Jul 29, 2017.

1. IGC

IGC OCDG

Appears to be the most realistic footage out there from what I'v seen... not that I believe it is real.

2. takotakumi

takotakumi SS.org Regular

I started watching this new documentary on Netflix called "The Unacknowledged"

So far its basically a the main guy from The Disclosure Project showing us how there's an insane
    amount of documents, whistleblowers, and evidence about UFOs and how ruthlessly the government goes about
    keeping UFO secrecy. I know that sounded like your typical UFO documentary but this one seems
    more interesting to me. They bring out some other perspectives about the phenomenon that I have
    not seen before like how UFOs appear next to nuclear weapon facilities and they seem to appear to
    prevent nuclear weapons from exploding in outer space.(good guys?)

Only seen the first 30 mins and so far so good :v :)

3. takotakumi

Also wanted to comment about something that maybe some of you might know what the cause is since its weird...

This year I started having a couple of these weird experiences. So basically my room is pitch black as I am about to sleep
    and there have been a few random flashes of light just as I am about to sleep(eyes closed). At first I thought it might have been a passing
    car's lights but my windows are blocked from curtains and on top of that one of those blankets to keep sunlight from entering...
    So far its been like 2 or 3 times and whenever it happens I just "wake" shocked af. I hear some sort of "click" too but not always...

My stupidest idea was that it was some sort of hidden flash and someone/something taking a picture of me while I sleep haha

Did some research yesterday (for some reason I remembered and tried to "debunk it") and appears to be some sort of combination
    of sleep paralysis with the retinas being exhausted from too much light (or along those lines), that triggers a hallucinatory flash in the retinas
    and thus makes me "see things".

Anyone know more about this?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  4. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

I saw flashes just a couple days ago myself, with my eyes closed. It shocked me enough that I sat up in bed before I realized that nothing really happened. I know that what I saw seemed very real. It's weird.

takotakumi likes this.
  5. Ebony

Ebony Mr Sunshine

Speaking of paranormal experiences, I once dreamed of a girl BEFORE I met her. I was starting my second year in High School, she was a year older, blond, blue eyed, petite and I think she was a member of the special class (compiled of everything from full-on retarded people to genius kids with aspbergers).

I thought maybe it was all bullshit because for a Norwegian girl she didn't exactly stand out, or that I had somehow seen her somewhere before (although we didn't live near each other). Maybe I had, I don't know, but it was a pretty special experience especially given how badly I lusted after her.
    Never made a move though, I was too busy being annoyed at everything in the world and listening to brutal shit:mf666:

6. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

In my never ending quest to find/watch as many alien/conspiracy/urban legends/etc,etc,etc. shows that I can, found a new one not to long ago. Actor Rob Lowe now has his own show. It's basically him and his 2 sons as they travel to different locations in the U.S. Although I am a huge fan of what he is doing and will continue to watch, his show brings nothing to the table that other shows aren't doing/already done. The only thing different is that him and his 2 sons like to crack jokes which in other shows of the same nature, everyone is dead serious. Only Josh Gates of Destination Truth/Expedition Unknown has done it (shows) longer and is funnier.

In other conspiracy news... Just watched a documentary on Camp Hero/Montauk. I wasn't familiar with this case so it's all brand new to me. In a nutshell, Montauk Air Force station which is in New York is rumored to have secret military experiments back in the day. The location of the camp is really nice in a eerie way, of course.

[​IMG]

7. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

What about the Montauk Monster.

8. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

They did show a single picture of the monster in the documentary I saw but they were more focused on finding hidden tunnels/rooms at the Montauk base and any witnesses that could reveal anything new. The base itself is difficult to investigate because civilians aren't allowed there. People, however, climb the fence illegally and film stuff.

Spaced Out Ace likes this.
  9. takotakumi

everyone ready for the end of the world on saturday ;)

10. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

Damn it!!! Was waiting for Beyond Creation's 3rd album. :mad:

11. takotakumi

Alkaloid #2*****************

12. MFB

MFB ExBendable

Shit man, I don't care if #3 never comes, just give me a god damn US tour!

That's the real conspiracy theory - why won't B.C. tour the US?!

Randy and takotakumi like this.
  13. takotakumi

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They toured last year but it was very few cities.

But like for real they never tour here hmm.....