So, as some of you may remember, I started working on a super strat project, courtesy of our friend who posted some great blueprints. I have a stash of poplar body blanks and a bunch of various neck blanks, so figured I should take on something a lot easier than the Gibson V replica I'm building (I only had one can of paint - I need like 3 or 4, so waiting or them to come in). This one is going to be 80's fluorescent green, with a single Seymour Custom, Hipshot bridge and tuners and a roasted maple, 24-fret neck with a reverse harpoon headstock that I copied from my BC Rich Gunslinger. I got the body done last night, after not being able to do much work the past couple of months on my projects. Besides learning my lesson about trying to remove too much wood on the router with the body (it was ripped out of my hands and almost shot across the shop), I also ran into a bit of an issue with my truss rod jig late last night. Nothing some wood putty can't fix. Once I finish this one, I'll do a pink one with a mahogany neck and maybe an ebony or flamed maple board. RAWK!!!