Binge worthy YouTube channel's

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by purplebelt155, Jan 4, 2018.

1. purplebelt155

purplebelt155 "nothing to see here."

You suck at cooking

Binging with babish

Criminally listed

Just to name a few. Anyone got any good YouTube channel's that are worth binging on?

2. MFB

MFB ExBendable

HotOnes - celebrity interviews while eating hot wings that get spicier and spicier

Man at Arms - blacksmithing famous swords, knives, etc from games, movies, TV series

3. purplebelt155

Those are indeed fantastic.

4. MFB

MFB ExBendable

JunkieXL'S channel is also pretty incredible, dude is busy as shit and still uploads stuff for us average Joe's about his compositions and the gear he uses

5. purplebelt155

King of random was good until he sucked. But he does have like 400 episodes.

I'll have to check out junkies channel

6. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Not a channel per se, but: 11foot8.

purplebelt155 likes this.
  7. purplebelt155

Ha. That guy has an interview on great big story. Which is another good channel.

8. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire I have chronic GAS

Demolition Ranch- veterinarian/hillbilly shoots an array of weaponry at things
    forgotten weapons- cool show about uncommon guns and their history
    Taofledermaus-guy shoots things with custom bullets often containing weird stuff like legos or nails.
    mtmwood- russian guy makes insane custom cutting boards.

9. purplebelt155

Demo ranch is sweet.

I'll have to check out the other two

10. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

Dont Hug me Im Scared - its only 6 episodes but oh boy if its the most awesome and random thing on youtube.

thinking about episodes that follow a bigger path/story and have to be watched in order, so it can be binge worthy. Any other channel its more of a "cool" channel to look, and binge factor its more of a "meh Im bored" rather than "I dont wanna stay on a cliffhanger and need to see what happens next". And for those there are way too many cool channels. Its easier for you to tell us what you are into

11. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

I've probably binge watched everything iDubbbz has posted, and check every week or so for something new.

12. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

If you're into videogames, particularly the Fallout series, Shoddycast is *amazing* for binging.

JoshuaVonFlash likes this.
  13. Spaced Out Ace

I like The Rageaholic youtube channel, but I don't know how everyone else here might feel about it.

14. JoshuaVonFlash

JoshuaVonFlash SSBRO.org regular

Piggy backing off of this, I recommend Oxhorn for Fallout lore too.

15. inaudio

inaudio Hack Fraud

Red Letter Media is definitely binge-worthy, especially their Best of the Worst series is worth checking out if you happen to have an interest towards B-movies.

Carrion Rocket likes this.
  16. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

Redlettermedia is awesome. I LOVE the best of the worst things. I'm not as sold on the "Wheel of the Worst" things where they just watch like, 20 minute videos on how kids shouldn't do drugs, though there are occasional incredible videos in there that need to be seen. The recent one with the police video about dealing with knives is one of the best things they've ever done on any episode of anything.

Their Half in the Bag videos are good if you like somewhat serious discussion of one movie at a time, just watch the ones about movies you're familiar with. I like the recent videos they started making where they talk about an older film also.

Oh, and the "Nerd Crew" videos they started doing are pretty funny. They're just making fun of all those garbage youtube channels where guys talk about how awesome Star Wars or Marvel or DC or whatever blu-ray company is nonstop while surrounded by their merchandise, and NEVER, EVER say anything bad or unsafe since that would ruin their endorsement deal. The last one had me laughing like a maniac when Rich drank the second coke. But yeah, all the clapping during fake trailer reaction videos, etc is brutal and very called for.

The Rageaholic is INCREDIBLY, INCREDIBLY alt-right and he goes on political rants all the time and just assumes that his default super-politicized viewpoint is the only one that makes logical sense. If that's what you want to hear, go for it. HOWEVER, his movie reviews of old actioners, etc are really insightful and entertaining, so despite finding his politics reprehensible I am subscribed to the guy. Just be aware that you're going to get a ton of alt-right material dumped on you if you click on most of his videos. I haven't watched any of his videogame things cause I haven't cared about any of the games, but I'd wager they're similarly good to the movie videos. The title is obviously part of his act, so it's got a ton of negativity. But, he lets the wall drop plenty. Like, his Mad Max Fury Road video is 90% him just going through and describing every thing that happens in a snotty voice saying how stupid it is, and then in the last 10% saying "THIS MOVIE IS GREAT I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH I CAME UP WITH ALL OF THIS." It kind of reminds me of that idiot Star Wars TLJ video everyone was passing around as proof positive evidence the movie was awful, yet that one was coming from someone who was serious and had no sense of humor or perspective.

inaudio likes this.
  17. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

My channel definitely fits that description...wait...did you say cringeworthy? Oh crap, never mind.

Seriously, though, I've been watching a lot of Hot Ones, The Food Ranger, Brave Wilderness, and science-y stuff like Cody's Lab lately. Often times, though, when I start getting really into a channel, their content will start to backslide. I used to like List 25, since it was a lot more genuine than pretty much any other "list channel," but lately, they've seemed to be rushing their material out and things have been less accurate than before.

inaudio likes this.
  18. inaudio

inaudio Hack Fraud

Have you stumbled upon Jay's vlog by any chance? They offer some pretty cool insights into the inner dynamics of the group and there's some pretty touching but heavy stories about Rich and his struggle with his weight and how that was ultimately linked to his traumatic childhood. Definitely worth a watch!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  19. Spaced Out Ace

I like this movie reviews and metal/music mythos series. You don't have to click on his political rant videos if you don't care to hear his viewpoint.

20. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

I’ve developed an unhealthy obsession with marathoning any gifs with sound videos.

Also, a lot of Giant Bomb content. I watch their video today from when a few years back they played a 50 turn game of the original Mario Party because, well... I don’t know.