Anyone excited about Skyrim coming for the nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by foxyfluff, Jul 5, 2017.

1. foxyfluff

foxyfluff SS.org Regular

Cause i am,it would be good,instead of me playing it on my xbox 360 which seems to keep freezing at times.

2. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

On one hand, it would kick ass to have Skyrim on the go. On the other.... already have the PS4 version.

3. Jonathan20022

Jonathan20022 Engineer

Not at all, I've played it through 3 times. Once to completion, the 2nd time about 80% of the way through and then just recently started it up for nostalgia and stopped playing.

4. ZombieLloyd

ZombieLloyd Not one 7 string

I'm planning to pick up the Switch at some point this year, I'll probably get Skyrim for it. I've been playing it a lot recently and to be able to take it with me and play it maybe for a little while when I'm at work or play it on a long car trip would be great. I'd sort of always planned to pick them both up anyway. I'm still really hoping Dark Souls will come to the Switch though. I'd pre order that the day it's announced, even though I'm normally against pre ordering.

5. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

Not even a little bit. Just porting one game to every toaster with a screen is not "new". I'm sure it's just one team within Bethesda. But still, in 2017 I'd rather hear about a new open world RPG with new stories.

I mean, at least Nintendo will have one 3rd party game. So there's that.

6. foxyfluff

foxyfluff SS.org Regular

I wonder with Bethesda porting it to the switch,whether Fallout will come to the switch.

7. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

Jeez, how much longer are they going to keep milking this before making a new game? The darn thing came out in 2011 and afaik they're only giving it graphical tweaks!!

Then again, I'd rather play Skyrim again than a game like Fallout 4.

I burned myself out on it in the first couple months it was out. I finished all three guilds and the main quest on THREE characters, even those endless jobs for the thieves guild!! Gotta say, the stealth gameplay was by far the most satisfying to me. Though I cheaped out with mage and got my heavy armor to 100 after getting destruction magic maxed, so I was just running around in daedric armor blowing everything up with dual casting. I made it too easy!

8. ferret

ferret Not worthy

Happy to see it on a Nintendo platform, but Bethesda games, despite all the efforts with FO4 and Skyrim Special Edition, will just never be as moddable and awesome as the PC versions.