7 string and 28" ?

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by AC.Lin, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Djentlover666

Djentlover666 Good case of the djents

I have 2 agiles that I love. 8 string 28 inch scale with blackouts, and a 9 string 30 inch scale with emg 909s. I do not like the 909s but I'm debating on doing 909x or buying some passive pickups. I've only had the 8 string for 2 years and the 9 string for maybe 2 or 3 months but great quality and the people at rondo are great. I thought I needed a nut and they gave me one for free. (I didn't need it...) and they threw in a fret wrap for free with my 9 string. I keep hearing their house brand cepheus pickups are great! Debating on just replacing both my 8 string and 9 string pickups with them.

LeviathanKiller likes this.
  2. Djentlover666

Djentlover666 Good case of the djents

And rondo music has a good return policy. They will exchange for a new one if there is a problem with the one you decide to purchase. If you are worried I would just email them your questions, they are pretty responsive, and if you to decide to buy one just take it to a guitar luthier and have them look it over and maybe get whatever strings you want and tell them what tuning you want it in and have them do a set up.

LeviathanKiller likes this.