444hz tuning ( 528hz)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by willy25, Sep 2, 2017.

1. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

I heard that years ago the whole world use to tune differently. After a meeting in london in 1939, most countries accepted 440hz as standard tuning, so we can communicate. So theres a conspiracy theory that 440 was made on purpose , is not a natural tuning, meaning that it hurts our brain unconsciously in many ways, etc..

I been tuning to 444hz for like a month. and i can say that i feel better, more energetic, less stress. I thought it was bull, but i guess not. Or maybe is all mental. But who cares i feel better lol.

Im not saying you should tune 444hz. Just give it a try. And if you do, your not gonna feel a difference right away, give it time. You could give a try to 432 too. Its more popular than 444hz. But i didnt like it that much i felt sad and sleepy lol. Another theory haha, 432 is getting popular to mask the truth of 444hz. But who knows, find wants more comfortable for you.

Some will say, its just an alternate tuning. No its not. Eb, drop d etc.. Are alternate tunings for 440hz. If two musicians want to jam, but one is on 444 and the other on 440, They cant. Now, if both are in the 440 but one is Eb or whatever, yes they can.

If your gonna put something on this post. Please be polite. Theres google if you want a better explanation. Thanks

Any of you guys tune differently?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. lewis

lewis SS.org Regular

so where exactly does it fall if compared to a tuning of 440.
    Like is it a quarter way between tunings when changed to 444?. Or like 1/3rd of the way etc?

I remember doing some Machine Head covers years ago that used the Pantera Hz that was different from 440. I cant remember now what it was but that put it basically directly in between tunings if that makes sense.

I will have to give this a try haha

3. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

All i know is 4hz higher. I know is Tiny difference, but big difference when you play it and feel the vibrations. More info online. sorry i suck at explaining. Lol

Yeap pantera used a different frequency. John lennon used 444hz ( 528hz)

4. iamaom

iamaom SS.org Regular

5. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

I respect his opinion and others that explain 528 and 432. Why star a war to convince? Find what makes you happy and find peace.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    coffeeflush likes this.
  6. Lemonbaby

Lemonbaby SS.org Regular

Glad you made it out alive...

7. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

Well, obviously it sounds different, but I would say that whether it sounds better is only a matter of preference. When it gets to the "xxxHz is the frequency of rainforests and unicorn laughter which is why there is an EVIL CONSPIRACY to repress it with 440Hz" part of the discussion (which one sees much with some 432Hz stuff), it just starts to smack of one trying to do something a little different but trying to act like they're re-inventing the wheel. Let's just all agree to make good music and the value of A won't matter.

Explorer, schwiz, TedEH and 2 others like this.
  8. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

Yes, its all preference and lets make good music!

Just sharing my personal experience. Not saying is a fact and everyone should turn. Maybe is just all mental? Lol but i feel comfortable with it. Same thing with guitar necks, its all preference :)

9. oc616

oc616 Control Deck Wins

"Aesthetically and scientifically it is preferable..."

First one sounded deeper to me, that's about it. I don't buy into this "frequency" mubo jumbo, just seems like another new age con.

The Mirror likes this.
  10. Necris

Necris Bonitis.

:facepalm:

TedEH likes this.
  11. marcwormjim

marcwormjim SS.org Regular

Willy25, my sister my Christ, I wish you well in resisting the temptation to judge the life you led prior to the epiphany of this guitar tuning too harshly. May the novelty be sustained for ever.

12. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

Thanks little sister..

13. DudeManBrother

DudeManBrother Blames it on "the rain"

Why do we want to tune to the most earth friendly frequencies just to write the most evil, destroy everything songs?

14. Dropsonic

Dropsonic Black Hole Refugee

Instead of only aiming for what makes you happy and gives you peace, you should supplement that aim with what is true.
    All the talk about frequencies making you more energetic and less stressful has absolutely no grounds in science (And has been debunked time and time again), and therefore will continue to be mumbo jumbo. There is no truth in it.

So, by all means, you do you. If you prefer it the 444hz way, please continue with it. But that you feel more energetic and less stressful can be attributed to a number of different factors, and I beg you to keep this in mind. Don't jump on this horse, merely just because you feel like there's a correlation between hz and mood.

Seybsnilksz and couverdure like this.
  15. TheTrooper

TheTrooper SS.org Regular

Amen brother :bowdown:

16. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

Yes i am supplementing it, im not crazy about it and i know whats out there . But the truth is we should not be ignorant about it. And to things in general. All i know is that those frequencies vibrate with us and it heals us. Same thing with urine therapy (eww i know) , and all natural ways. Yes everything has been debunked because they dont want us to know the truth. Ive read stories of people that have cure them selfs in natural ways. And family members too. But yeah we believe on what we watch on tv and what we learn.

Yeah some of you can say im crazy and its bull.( dont care) But just give it a chance , it could take weeks or months. Its not about hearing it for a couple minutes, its about feeling it.

If you want more info about this , research online! Not trying to make anobody do things, just sharing to help others.

Note: i still play in 440. Need to play some covers lol
    Again do your own research! if your thinking about it and are interested keep posting, if you dont believe just move on and dont reply! Let this post dissapear or something

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  17. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks SS.org Regular

you do whatever you need to do to keep xenu at bay man.

CTID likes this.
  18. Dropsonic

Dropsonic Black Hole Refugee

Aaah, and so the conspiracy theories being. I have nothing more to say to you. Ignorance is bliss as they say. But in this case, I thoroughly disagree.

19. bhakan

bhakan SS.org Regular

This sentiment is such bullshit. Where do you propose "they" are preventing the truth from getting out? I work at a pharmaceutical company and have had some limited experience with research in academia and I have no clue how "they" are stifling the truth. Academic research is very independent and pharmaceutical research, while undoutedly profit driven, has to take accuracy and ethics very seriously because if regulatory agencies catch the slightest wiff of "cheating" we're in deep shit.

If it truly does take weeks or months to really notice, the number of other things that have changed in your life/around you in that time makes drawing any legitimate conclusions hard. If I had started tuning to 444hz 1 month ago, I would definitely feel more relaxed and happy now, but that's not because of some wavelength of the universe tuning, its because things have calmed down at my job and the weather has shifted from being hot and disgusting to beautiful.

20. willy25

willy25 SS.org Regular

money and power rules to hide allot of truth. Like mariguana ( a natural healing medicine) why they dont make it legal in all countries?simple, the industry will lose $$$$

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Kevcarnage likes this.