- Last Activity:
- Apr 26, 2018 at 12:51 PM
- Mar 19, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Minneapolis, MN
Share This Page
baritone/ERG hoarder, Male, from Minneapolis, MN
so drunk I can hear colors Apr 17, 2018
- KnightBrolaire was last seen:
- Viewing thread Kemper vs Load Box for quiet recording?, Apr 26, 2018 at 12:51 PM
- Minneapolis, MN
- Primary Seven:
- Main Rig:
- Kemper/mesa f30/mkiv
- Real Name:
- Myspace URL:
- LOL MYSPACE
- Primary ERG:
- Overload Rhea 8
- Other Guitars:
- see "about me"
- Kemper profiling amp, Mesa Boogie F30, boogie mkiv
- Effects & Pedals:
Normally just the kemper.
With my F30/mkiv I like to keep it simple : precision drive, CBMOD, OD808x, DOD Boneshaker, ditto looper.
- Cabinets / Monitors:
celestion v30 speaker in the F30, 2x EL84 tubes w/4x12AX7s in preamp
mkiv is going into a v30 filled 2x12
- Studio & Recording Gear:
- focusrite scarlett 2i4, presonus producer studio edition,kemper
- Misc/Other Gear:
- Waghorn Sauria SM8 on the way
1. overload rhea 8 ebony/swampash
2. knightro pioneer "sombra"
3. knightro exploder "the beast"
4. kiesel vm8 ziricote/koa "luz"
5. kiesel vm8 aquaburst
6. strandberg boden 8 custom "blood in the water"
1. stock ibanez mini-destroyer
2. "liberace" gold sparkle destroyer with fishman fluence moderns *in progress*
3. orangeburst Carvin DC600 with nuclear winter bridge, elysian alnico v neck
4. "tsunamicaster" baritone with dissonant aggressors
5. PRS MM with *whatever pickups I'm testing at the moment*
6. black beauty jazzmaster baritone with elysian moderns
7. Road Flare Red tele baritone with guitarmory atlas pickups
8. Schecter Hellcat VI
9. tiffany blue jazzmaster *in progress*
10. hellmouth 6 string *in progress*
11. slime green tele *in progress*
SignatureDC RESISTANCE IS NOT THE SAME AS OUTPUT
elysian pickups kick ass
Guitar gear/pickup demos I've filmed:
PRS mike mushok
knightro pioneer 8
overload rhea 8